RULES OF CONDUCT
These rules aim to protect our plants and animals as much as to enhance our visitor’s experience. Staff members may suspend activity to visitors breaking any of these rules.
- To access the Palmetum, and any possible activities that take place in it, it is mandatory to purchase an entry ticket that must be kept during your visit.
- Payment grants you access to the facilities, and the use inherent to them, that is, visiting the Palmetum botanical garden. A special writen permission is required for any other activity.
- Commercial photo shoots require previous authorization and payment of a fee.
- Please keep in mind that the Palmetum is a museum of living beings, not a park or a playground.
- Children under 12 years must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Bikes, rollers, skates, ball games or any activities that may be dangerous to the plants or animals are forbidden.
- Picnics are not permitted. Water in the garden must not be drunk.
- Animals are not allowed in the garden except for registered disability assistance dogs.
- Smoking forbidden in the whole área.
- Visitors must stay within the trails.
- Do not pick up plant seeds or parts.
- Claim and suggestion forms are available at the box office.
Thank you for your cooperation.